Jigs of the Apocalypse: A Post-Apocalypse Playlist



1. Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today


2. John the Revelator (Depeche Mode)

John the Revelator
Put him in an elevator
Take him up to the highest high
Take him up to the top where the mountains stop
Let him tell his book of lies


3. Armagideon Time (The Clash)

A lot of people runnin' and a-hidin' tonight
A lot of people won't get no justice tonight


4. Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals


5. Hammer to Fall (Queen)

Here we stand or here we fall
History won't care at all
Make the bed, light the light
Lady Mercy won't be home tonight


6. Losing My Religion (R.E.M.)

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion


7. Long, Long Way From Home (Foreigner)

I was inside looking outside
The millions of faces
But still I'm alone
Waiting, hours of waiting
Paying a penance
I was longing for home


8. Mister Jung Stuffed (Man Man)

Been locked down way too long
I've been locked down way too long
Take me in your boat
to those fiery shores
I don't want to love
anymore


9. Rival (Pearl Jam)

All my rivals will see what I have in store, my gun

10. Do the Evolution (Pearl Jam)

I'm ahead I'm advanced
I'm the first mammal to wear pants, yeah
I'm at peace with my lust
I can kill 'cause in God I trust


11. Where the Wild Things Are (Metallica)

So wake up sleepy one
It's time to save your world
You're where the wild things are
Yeah, toy soldiers off to war


12. All Along the Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix)

But you and I we've been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us stop talkin' falsely now
The hour's getting late


13. I Was in the House Burned Down (Warren Zevon)

I had the shit til it all got smoked
I kept the promise til the vow got broke
I had to drink from the lovin' cup
I stood on the banks til the river rose up
I saw the bride in her wedding gown
I was in the house when the house burned down


14. Love Alive (Heart)

The sky was dark this morning
When I raised my head
Stood at the window
Darkness was my bane


15. Back in Black (AC/DC)

I've been lookin' at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and runnin' wild


16. Burn Somethin' (Idris Goodwin)

What you gonna to do with yourself
Learn somethin' burn somethin' earn somethin'
Put a notch in your belt
I said what you gonna to do for your peeps
Make somethin' break somethin' take somethin'
Cold fill it with heat


17. Stranger Things Have Happened (Foo Fighters)

You were not alone
Dear loneliness
You forgot
But I remember this
Oh stranger, stranger,
Stranger things have happened, I know


18. Whiskey, Mystics, and Men (The Doors)

So I tell you, I tell you
I tell you we must send away
We must try to find a
New answer instead of a way


19. Saving Grace (Tom Petty)

And it's hard to say
Who you are these days
But you run on anyway
Don't you baby

You keep running for another place
To find that saving grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a simple medieval hood from cloth napkins

How to make rebel pilot leg flares

How to make a Jedi's utility belt